Sleep is so important for all of us. Children and adults need a good sleep pattern. This package includes common sleep problems for teens as well as children, how to cope with nightmares, how to help with bedwetting, and even a good time for your child to go to bed.
10 Children & Sleep Articles Plus Tweets
You’ll receive 10 Articles on Children & Sleep Plus 10 Tweets:
- Common Sleep Problems in Teens
- Common Sleep Problems in Younger Children
- Coping with Nightmares
- How to Deal with Bedwetting in School-Aged Children
- Signs That Your Child Is Overtired
- The Importance of Having a Daily Routine
- Tips for Dealing with Anxiety at Bedtime in Children
- Tips for Dealing with the Issue of Electronics in the Bedroom
- When Should My Child Go to Bed?
- Why School-Aged Kids Still Need a Bedtime Story