The internet can be a great resource for today’s society. Likewise, the internet can also be a dangerous resource. It’s so important for parents to protect their children while they are surfing the web. This package includes things to consider for your child’s safety while online.
From cyberbullying to online gaming and more this package has a lot of information you may or may not have considered when it comes to your child’s online safety. These articles are definitely worth the read as our online presence continues to grow!
This package helps you to consider how to discuss internet safety with your teenager and how to see signs of bullying online. So much online safety is covered in these articles and anyone with children who go online should take the time to review this package.
10 Kids Online Safety Articles Plus Tweets
You’ll receive 10 Articles on Kids Online Safety Plus 10 Tweets:
- Could My Child Be a Cyberbully?
- Five Signs That Your Child Is Using the Internet Inappropriately
- Five Ways to Protect Your Child Online
- How to Discuss Internet Safety with Your Teen
- How to Discuss Internet Safety with Your Younger Child
- Online Gaming – Risks and Tips
- Seven Things Your Child Should Never Do Online
- Should Your Child Have Internet Access in Their Bedroom?
- Signs That Your Child Is Being Bullied Online
- What Is Online Grooming and How Can I Keep My Child Safe?