It’s true! Loneliness has no age. None of us are exempt from feeling lonely. Whether it’s a child or an aging parent, anyone has the ability to feel loneliness. Most of us don’t want to feel lonely, however.
In this bundle, we discuss how to help those who feel lonely and the effects loneliness has on individuals as well as the mental and physical effects of loneliness.
10 Loneliness Articles Plus Tweets
What you’ll receive:
- How to Help Parents Who Suffer from Loneliness
- Mental Effects of Loneliness
- Physical Effects of Loneliness
- Steps to Combat Loneliness
- The Difference between Loneliness and Being Alone
- The Effects of Social Media on Loneliness
- Tips to Make New Friends
- Ways to Combat Loneliness after Moving to a New Community
- What to Do When Your Child Feels Lonely
- What You Can Do to Help a Lonely Neighbor