Ever thought of becoming a landlord? What kind of investments would you need to make? Would a fixer upper be just that or a money pit which would cost you more than it would make you? Have you thought of looking into purchasing homes that are going into foreclosure? Even rental insurance is something you must consider when becoming a landlord. There are so many things to consider with rentals and becoming a landlord. These articles cover so many topics that potential landlords need to consider before they jump into offering rentals. These articles will help you make a better decision of whether becoming a landlord is a good fit for you.
10 Real Estate Articles
1) Real Estate Investment Checklist – Things to Look Out for when getting started
2) Property Auctions – Your Quick Start Guide
3) Property Auctions – Numbers vs. Emotions – Your Guide to Staying in Control
4) Buying a Home? – How to Choose the Right Mortgage Option
5) Is Being a Landlord Right for You? Pros’ and Con’s of Owning Rental Property
6) How to Find The Best Investment Properties
7) Rental Insurance – Protect Your Assets!
8) Buying a Home? – Why a Fixer Upper is a Great Option
9) Fixer Upper Or Money Pit? – How to Choose the Right Fixer Upper And Still Profit
10) Foreclosure Homes – A Great Investment Opportunity