When looking for a job, so many things may cross your mind. From where to look for a job, what to wear, what to say, and even how to answer questions during the interview. These articles cover all of these topics and more.
Following up can also be crucial in your job search. We show you how to effectively follow-up. In these articles, you’ll discover how the internet can be your friend during your job search. From hiring a career coach to creating your own work, there are so many tips and ideas listed in these articles that you won’t want to miss!
- 10 tips for mastering interviews
- The importance of follow-up
- Dress for success
- How temp jobs/volunteering/internships can help you land a permanent position
- Using the Internet in your job search
- Strategic planning increases your chances of landing a job
- Employing a career coach
- How networking can help in your job search
- Stepping outside your comfort zone – or – letting go of your ego
- If all else fails, create your own work