Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Report and Ecourse Bundle
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Report and Ecourse
500+ word articles
200 in stock
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is extreme fatigue that can be caused by an underlying medical condition. Here you will learn the symptoms, more in-depth information about what Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is, as well as triggers and treatments for it.
This report and e-course will definitely benefit those who want to do their research on how to prevent as well as treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Report: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Triggers of CFS
- Symptoms of CFS
- What to Ask and Tell Your Doctor
- Getting the Right Diagnosis
- Treatment Options for CFS Sufferers
- The Way CFS Can Change Your Lifestyle
- Outlook for CFS Sufferers
Ecourse: Chronic Fatigue
- The psychological effects of CFS
- Eight things to avoid if you suffer from CFS
- Medical insurance issues when you have CFS
- Work issues when you have CFS
- What to say and do with family and friends
- Seven tips to avoid social isolation
- Where to find the best support groups
- Traveling with CFS
- Ways to support your partner if they have CFS
- Ways to support your child if they have CFS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.