Financially Preparing for Your First Child Report and Ecourse Bundle
200 in stock
It's no joke, children are expensive. They bring joy to our lives and challenges to our days. Children are definitely a positive addition to the family, but you also have to consider how you will support a child. From shopping smart to the average cost of bringing up a child, you will find some great things to consider in this package.
You'll receive a Report and a 10-day Ecourse:
Report: Financially Preparing for Your First Child
- The Average Cost of Bringing Up a Child
- Dealing with the Unexpected
- Financial Preparedness for Your First Child
- Determining Your Maternity Benefits and Health Care Coverage
- Shopping Smartly and Strategically
Ecourse: First Child
- The pros and cons of returning to work after having a baby
- The pros and cons of being a work-at-home mom
- Maternity leave and pay – finding out where you stand
- Paternity leave – options for dads
- Telling your employer that you're pregnant
- Pros and cons of childcare in your home
- Pros and cons of childcare away from home
- Should you pay a relative for childcare?
- Tax credit for childcare
- Financial considerations when your child is sick
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.