Travel is a huge industry. So many have an interest in exploring the world with all that it has to offer. It only makes sense that those who enjoy photography would want to also pursue travel photography as an option.
Whether you want to consider travel photography as a profession or as a hobby, this report with ecourse explains what exactly traveling photography is. You’ll be able to consider if you have what it takes to be a travel photographer as well as consider the skills and training you’ll need.
This ecourse and report tells so much about traveling photography and even goes into detail about things to consider such as understanding the local culture of where you’ll be traveling to.
Whether you’re considering traveling photography as a hobby or as a career, there is so much detail covered here with some beneficial insights for the photographer in you.
- What Is Traveling Photography?
- Do You Have What It Takes?
- Can You Make a Living from It?
- What Skills and Training Do You Need?
- Where and How to Market Your Photography
- The Importance of Understanding the Local Culture and Language
- General Traveling Photographer Business Tips
- Photography terminology
- Digital or film – the pros and cons
- Camera and equipment tips
- Tips for photographing landscapes
- Tips for photographing buildings
- Tips for photographing people
- Lighting tips
- Photography storage tips
- Using drones in photography