How to Host a Successful Local Event Report and Ecourse Bundle
How to Host a Successful Local Event Report and Ecourse
500+ word articles
199 in stock
Local events are a great way to connect and market. From considering vendors, sponsors, speakers, and even volunteers, we show you how to build your team. From choosing a venue to setting the date, we show you how to do just the right thing.
We also show you great ways for email marketing and social media marketing. This bundle is for great resources for those planning a local event.
Report: How to Host a Successful Local Event
- The Benefits of Hosting a Local Event
- Getting Organized: Deciding on the Kind of Event to Host
- Planning and Preparing a Successful Local Event
- Create a Bond with Your Audience
- Setting a Budget
- Setting the Date, Time, Number of People, and Refreshments for Your Event
- Choosing a Venue
- Organizing Your Team – Vendors, Sponsors, Speakers, Volunteers, and More
- Countdown to the Event: Marketing and Checking Over the Venue
- Keeping the Event Fun – Games, Prizes, Thank You Gifts
Ecourse: How to Host a Successful Local Event
- The importance of niche marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing 1 – text-based networks
- Social media marketing 2 – video and graphics-based networks
- Marketing on forums and discussion boards
- Marketing at online groups
- Integrated marketing and ticketing options
- Integrated event management and marketing options
- Marketing through guest blogs, radio, and TV
- Marketing via Press Releases
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.