Understanding Your Sore Back and How to Get Relief Report and Ecourse Bundle
Understanding Your Sore Back and How to Get Relief Report and Ecourse
500+ word articles
200 in stock
Is there anything worse than an aching back? What could be the cause of back pain? How common is back pain? This Report and Ecourse also includes when you should consult a doctor, how to give yourself a back massage, exercise ideas, and more.
A lot of back pain is also due to lifting things the wrong way. Here you will find methods of lifting heavy objects the correct way and natural treatments to help reduce back pain.
Report: Understanding Your Sore Back and How to Get Relief
- What is back pain and how common is it?
- What are the main causes of back pain?
- Different types of back pain
- When should you consult a doctor, and which doctors treat back pain?
- Natural treatments to help reduce back pain
- Medications for back pain relief
- Surgical treatments for back pain
- How to lift heavy objects correctly
Ecourse: Back Pain
- Finding the right chair so you don’t strain your back
- Back supports – what you need to know
- How to prevent back pain easily every day
- 8 exercises for the lower back
- 6 exercises for the upper back
- 8 exercises to avoid when you have back pain
- 6 back exercises for pregnant women who are pregnant
- The link between back pain and obesity
- What type of back massage should I get?
- How to give yourself a back massage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.