The Earth is precious. It’s where we live, and it’s so important that we take care of it. We also need to teach our children to take care of this place we call home. From going green to eco-friendly toys, this bundle explains all of that!
Another great idea is planning a neighborhood cleanup, and this bundle tells you how to do that as well. Nature and animals are awesome, and you will find ways to spend time with them. Have local food growers in your area? This bundle shows you how to support them. Focus on reducing, reusing, and recycling. This bundle is Earth-friendly!
Raising Earth-Conscious Kids Report and Ecourse Bundle
You’ll receive a Report and a 10-day Ecourse:
Report: Raising Earth-Conscious Kids
- Why Being Earth Conscious Is So Important
- What Does It Mean to “Go Green”?
- Modeling Good Practice and Getting Kids to Help
- Taking Part in School Activities
- Watching Nature Programs and Finding Earth-Conscious Online Activities
- Ways to Get Kids Involved at Different Ages
- Environmental Field Trips
Ecourse: Earth Conscious Ecourse
- Craft from recycled products
- Eco-friendly toys
- Encouraging wildlife and insects in your garden
- Gardening – an eco-friendly way of life
- Getting kids involved outside of the home
- Plan a neighborhood cleanup with after-cleanup activities
- Focusing on “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”
- Where to find activities for the earth-conscious family
- Spending time with nature and animals
- Support your local food growers