The care of your mouth and teeth is very important. You need to know the common problems to look for in your teeth, gums, and mouth. It’s also important to know how to properly take care of your teeth and mouth at home. This report includes that information and more.
The e-course also takes it a step further and includes information you may need to know about braces. Anything from the common cost of braces to what usually happens at the orthodontist can be found in this e-course.
Taking Care of Your Teeth and Mouth Report and Ecourse
Report: Taking Care of Your Teeth and Mouth.
- The Importance of Mouth and Tooth Care
- The Best and Worst Food for Your Teeth
- Taking Care of Your Teeth and Mouth at Home
- Dentist Versus Dental Hygienist
- Common Teeth, Gum and Mouth Problems
- Signs That You Need to Visit the Dentist
- Fear of Dentists and How to Get Through It
- Other Dental Care Tips
Ecourse: Getting Braces
- How do you know that you need braces?
- How much does it cost to have braces?
- Different types of braces
- What happens at the orthodontist?
- How long do you need braces for?
- Tips for helping your child adjust to braces
- Looking after your braces
- Braces – Food do’s and don’ts
- Tips for playing sport with braces
- Wearing a retainer